Publisher Aniplex and developer CyberConnect2 have released new footage and screenshots for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan introducing character Kyojuro Rengoku, who is playable in the game’s “Versus Mode.”
Kyojuro Rengoku is the Flame Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps. A cheerful, open-hearted, and articulate young man, he fully utilizes the Flame Breathing style passed down to him from generation to generation.
The following character visual for Kyojuro was created by CyberConnect2 based on his in-game 3D model:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2021 in Japan. Watch seven minutes of Versus Mode gameplay here.
Watch the footage below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.